ADVERTISEMENT

Ask Amy: Kids’ dad fills his time with TV and cornhole, and I’m filled with resentment

#USA#BreakingNews#News

amy1500px




Dear Amy: I concluded that my son -in -law is a vagabond.

My daughter gives birth, takes care of her babies, works full time, cooking, clean and transmits to children where they have to go.

has left a job without finding a new job first and has now been unemployed for months.

I thought it was bad when his only responsibility was his work from 9 to 5 and did nothing beyond. He is now unemployed, and his only responsibility is his six softball leagues and the various cornhole tournaments in which he plays during the nights. He watches television all day.

is slightly abusive for me and my daughter. Its favorite phase is that things "are not in their work description".

Associated articles

<< ul>
  • advice |
    Ask Amy: we are tired of your sad conferences on what to eat. How do we stop?
  • advice |
    > Ask Amy: now I find it boring to be with this damaged woman
  • advice | • Bored by his affens-presuct / "Title =" Amy question: my husband's family will be boring for her request after death ">> Ask Amy: my husband's family will be boring for her request after death
  • advice |
    Ask Amy: he kidnapped the funeral of our pet with his inappropriate tragedy
  • advice |
    >> Ask Amy: my husband's parents have a cruel surprise planned for their will
  • Ruin my relationship with my daughter and my grandchildren.

    I still work and now I am very felt to help them with children's care and pay extras such as ballet lessons, clothes and shoes, while playing softball.

    I think I need therapy and a confidence lawyer to deal with these concerns.

    .

    Advice?

    miserable grandmother

    dear miserable: could better face this if he understood and accepted that his daughter makes a series of decisions. His choice for Marty to a husband who looks like a dead selfish must seem disconcerting to you, but your role here is not to repair his life.

    In fact, unless your daughter comes to you with complaints, or with financial advice and donations or bailouts, it is not necessary to intervene. A total lack of pressure or judgment (expressed) or ashamed of you could in fact inspire him to take a look at the reality of his life.

    Your daughter has already established that you can run a house as a single father. In fact, she seems impressive. She has options and can make changes if she wants her life to be different.

    Do not accept anything if you want to talk to you, then "pay" other ways.

    You can offer children to spend the night (a very useful gesture), but otherwise inform you that, unless it is a real emergency, you will have to take other measures for children's care.

    Ballet lessons could be a good special occupation gift, but with unemployment at a low 3.6%, if children need shoes, so maybe their father with the body can find a way to provide.

    Establish respectful and magnetic limits and focus on maintaining a positive relationship with children.

    .

    Yes, therapy (for you) will help you.

    estimated Amy: My problem is that my daughter (who is 41 years old) does not want to obtain mammography.

    Whenever I mention it, she adjusts me and wants to change the subject.

    The truth is that you have to take care of yourself, and I said it several times.

    There are a lot of aunts and her grandmother (on the side of his father) who had breast cancer. He also works in the health field and knows the risks of breast cancer.

    I don't know how to communicate with her.

    It really bothers me, and I don't know what to do to convince her.

    Can you give me some tips on how to help him?

    mother mother

    Estimated match: Your daughter has important reasons to obtain a mammography, after all, she has family history of cancer (on the side of her father).

    This family story is also the reason why evidence avoids.

    You may not understand the fear you feel. But she does not know the incredible feeling of relief that she will feel when she receives a clean scan.

    Take 10 minutes then boom, you're good!

    Ask if he would be willing to make an appointment for her, then take her to her. The stress for its weight has increased and the relief it will feel later.

    Dear Amy: his response to "Hands Off" was unfortunately inappropriate.

    her get real

    dear real: You can ask for a quick kick, but I think there are less violent ways to manage this correctly.

    related items

    Post a Comment

    0Comments
    Post a Comment (0)
    ADVERTISEMENT
    ADVERTISEMENT

    #buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

    Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
    Accept !