ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Abby: My clothes make her cry, and I feel like I can’t win

#USA#BreakingNews#News

abby1500px




estimated Abby: I need help to sail in a situation that appears periodically and generally lets my sister cry.

has a very small closet because he travels all time, so when he is in the city, he often asks my clothes. It is similar in proportions for me and in good shape, but it is 4 inches higher than me. This means that many of my clothes are too tight for her.

If I refuse when he asks to take my things, he gets angry and says that I don't trust him. If I say yes and that she tries something that is a bit small, she gets angry to be "too big". I feel that I can't win.

I trust her, and I don't want her to have a negative image of her body. What should I do next time I ask to ask for something?

trying to be a good sister

Dear attempt: the next time it happens, "remember" that although your proportions are similar, they are not identical. He then suggests that he stores some of his own clothes at home so that he has more options the next time he returns to the city.

Associated articles < /// h2> dear Abby: I must be the worst grandmother of the world because I don't like my grandson. He is 16 years old, rude, disrespectful, he has no ways and his hygiene is almost non -existing.

When I mention my concerns to my son, he says: "I work there." My daughter -in -law refuses to discuss it and simply go away.

We live in different states, so I don't have much interaction with the child. But when I have to do it, I don't appreciate it. In fact, I find time with him very stressful. Any suggestion?

bad grandmother in colorado

Dear grandmother: If you visit, show your own good manners when you deal with your grandson and give yourself the advice you can. Your behavior can improve when you are out of your teenagers. However, if not for the moment he is 21 years old, you will at least know that you have tried.

estimated Abby: My wife and I have wonderful friends and neighbors. We went dinner and concerts, and on vacation together. They are intelligent, fun and charming people. But there is a problem.

When we are going to have dinner, we have always agreed to divide the check, no matter who had to eat. At more than one opportunity, I made 50% of the bill and provided a coupon or a reduction card which only applies half.

If I had a coupon, I would share it with them so that we all benefit from it, so it seems a little boring that they are not.

We are all in fixed income, but no one desperate for money. My wife says I should let him go and focus on the pleasant night. I hope I could, but it bothers me. Advice on how to see this without letting me bother me?

friends must share

estimated F.S.S.: your friend seems a little selfish, and I cannot blame you to feel upset. The way of dealing with him would be to ask for separate checks when the server places his order. But prepare for the conversation that will surely occur on the reasons why you break with the "tradition".

related items

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !