Nas (Hippolyte Petit, Getty Images for Tribeca Festiva)

The history of Hip Hop was hardly made in this year's Super Bowl.
dr. Dre, who directed the
In a new interview on the Podcast "Workout the Doubt" by Dolvett Fifte /wwww.nydailyNews. Com / Snyde / Ny-Colin-Kaepernick-Memoir-Young-Adults-Scholastic-20220518-SS34COIRQJZBOQOKNAFZT5NIM-TORY.HTML "> Colin Kaepernick
"I was absolutely worried about it," he admitted. "I really called a few close friends and said," Listen, I'm going to get out. I'm not going to do the show. Because I don't know if I want this smoke. I don't know if I want the reaction after making the show and potentially resembles a sale of F - NG or something. "
dr. Dre, whose real name is Andre Romale Young, said conversations with Jay-Z and NAS They changed their mind.
"I put my phone with NAS. He called me and said to me: "I am a brother" for the angels and the angels and the complete nine, "said Dre, imitating the signature rate of Queensbridge's lyricist.
.Since the mid -1990s, NAS has been a close friend and a trading partner of Hip Hop Kingpin on the 57 -year -old west coast
."We were talking on the phone for 10 minutes and he convinced me to do so," he continued. "Nas and Jay-Z were of great reasons why I decided to make the show."
In August 2019, the company Roc Nation de Jay-Z and the NFL announced that it was entering an association of several years as an official entertainment of live entertainment of the League.
.The agreement was negotiated after the protest movement of Kaepernick. The Marshal in the field played for the 49ers of San Francisco before becoming an unpleasant free agent after an kneeling season during the national anthem during the NFL games to protest against police violence and systemic oppression in the world.
dr. DRE's decision is worth it; The */
