ADVERTISEMENT

Mets Notebook: Eduardo Escobar heads to 10-day IL with oblique strain

#USA#BreakingNews#News

New York Mets' Eduardo Escobar watches his single during the sixth inning in the second baseball game of the team's doubleheader against the Chicago Cubs in Chicago, Saturday, July 16, 2022. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh) (Nam Y. Huh, AP)




The dishes placed Eduardo Escobar on the 10 -day injury list, retroactive on August 16.

His left oblique tension was interesting, since Escobar injured him on Friday, he sat on Saturday, then he was forced to enter the match on Sunday when Guillore's injury occurred. On Monday, he started with the third goal, but with the team deciding that the dog is ready to ride, Escobar will have free time.

"[Tuesday], I entered and we were going to work to balance on the right side," said Escobar. Struck with his right hand against the launchers due to the left is the force of Escobar which strikes the switch and the main thing that recently hurt.

"I started to feel it a little more," he said. "It was then that I decided that there was no way to participate in a major league match and hit Lefty with Lefty. He's not the player I am. I have never done that. To make sure we were going to cure the right way, we decided to take the ten days. »

The cookie does not collapse

Carlos Carrasco spoke of his own oblique injury, which was diagnosed as a low -grade tension with a probable performance of three to four weeks.

"Until now, I have done a lot of exercise, a lot of recovery," said Carrasco. "I really like to work, so I got a lot from it."

Carrasco said most of his work was with medicine bullets and exercise groups, trying not to make the oblique more "angry".

"I just want to go back and throw. I can not do anything. The main part is to keep my arm on the march. »

Walker gets MRI

Taijuan Walker obtained a magnetic resonance after leaving the match Tuesday prematurely.

"Enough good news, all things considered, in magnetic resonance," said Showalter. "I think the start of Sunday is in danger, but we will always have hope. We are going to go day after day. If you had told me last night when we went here that we would be where we are with it with He would have taken it. "

Walker was not available to comment before the match, so Showalter was invited to reveal the results of the magnetic resonance.

"They threw me into the medical prison for that!" He declared incorrectly. "What is Hia?" What is that? What does that mean? »

()


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !