Visit my YouTube channel

Home Decor: After 20 years, it may be time for a remodel

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



What started with a desire to move the fireplace and expand the kitchen turned into a total gut, said the new owner of the home pictured. “Nothing needed changing. I just wanted it to have my vibe.”  (Courtesy of Marni Jameson)

A few months ago, my good friend Lisa texted me to say, “Guess who’s going to be your neighbor?” Then last week, another friend, Stacy, called to say she and her husband bought the house four doors down (and next to Lisa). If there’s a good-neighbor lotto, I’d just won the jackpot. Having one good […]


Originally published at Marni Jameson

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !