Visit my YouTube channel

How Aaron Judge brought back my boyhood

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Aaron Judge #99 of the New York Yankees flies out in the second inning against the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre on September 28, 2022 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (VAUGHN RIDLEY, Getty Images)

You brought me back to The New York Yankees and even baseball itself after so many years away. I spent my first two years on the planet living with my mother and father in the Bronx, in an apartment on Sheridan Ave., less than half a mile from Yankee Stadium. The next year, through this newspaper, I followed Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle chasing Babe Ruth for the...


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !