Visit my YouTube channel

How Chicago Bulls rookie Dalen Terry is bulking up ahead of his 1st NBA season (hint: crackers and peanut butter)

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Dalen Terry at Bulls media day at the United Center on Sept. 26, 2022. (Terrence Antonio James, Terrence Antonio James / Chicago)

Dalen Terry left his first NBA Summer League outing with an immediate lesson: It’ s time to hit the gym. Even against familiar competitors from his two years in college, Terry said the tournament underlined the physicality necessary to compete in the NBA. “It definitely woke me up a little bit and made me realize I’ ve got to lift some weights,” he said.


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !