Visit my YouTube channel

Magic’s Jonathan Isaac plans to return in 2022-23: ‘I know I’m going to play’

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Orlando Magic guard Markelle Fultz changes out of his walking boot, protecting a broken toe, before being photographed. (Phelan M. Ebenhack, AP)

For nearly two years, Orlando Magic forward Jonathan Isaac has faced the same question: When will he return after sitting out the last two seasons? “I want it to be sooner than later,” Isaac told the Orlando Sentinel during the team’ s media day Monday.“ I feel like it’ s going to be sooner than later. He was one of few Magic players whose status was unknown entering Monday...


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !