Visit my YouTube channel

Hal Steinbrenner plans on Aaron Boone returning as Yankees manager: ‘I believe he is a very good manager’

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



FILE - Hal Steinbrenner, chairman and managing general partner of Yankee Global Enterprises, looks on during retired New York Yankee Paul O'Neill's number retirement ceremony before a baseball game between the New York Yankees and the Toronto Blue Jays on Aug. 21, 2022, in New York. Steinbrenner plans to keep Aaron Boone as his manager. (AP Photo/Corey Sipkin, File) (Corey Sipkin, AP)

Aaron Boone is expected to return as the Yankees skipper for a sixth season. “As far as Boone’ s concerned, we just signed him and for all the same reasons I listed a year ago, I believe he is a very good manager,” Steinbrenner told an Associated Press reporter Wednesday outside the Yankees’ player development complex in Tampa.“ I don’ t see a change there.”.


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !