Visit my YouTube channel

Share the Spirit: Hayward woman credits Civicorps training with bringing dream closer to reality

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Civicorps trainee Judith Verdin puts on safety equipment as she repares to prune a tree at EBMUD’s Moraga Reservoir in Moraga, Calif., on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022. Through the nonprofit Civicorps, based in Oakland, Verdin, 27, of Hayward, is part of the inaugural Community Trainee Program at EBMUD and is doing a one-year internship. (Jane Tyska/Bay Area News Group)

"I'm proud of what I've accomplished, but I didn't give up. I know I still have a lot to learn; you never stop learning," Judith Verdin, Civicorps trainee.


Originally published at Harry Harris

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !