Visit my YouTube channel

Tom Thibodeau not fazed by James Dolan’s playoff order: ‘I never feel pressure’

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



New York Knicks head coach Tom Thibodeau shouts from the bench in the first half of an NBA basketball game against the Boston Celtics, Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023, in Boston. (AP Photo/Steven Senne) (Steven Senne, AP)

On the heels of James Dolan publicly declaring his playoff expectations for this season, Knicks’ coach Tom Thibodeau said he doesn’ t feel pressure to reach the owner’ s goal. “I never feel pressure because I know what I put into each day,” Thibodeau said.“ I think anybody who puts everything they have into each day, you never feel pressure.”. The Knicks entered Saturday in...


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !