Visit my YouTube channel

Mikal Bridges: Cam Johnson ‘definitely knows I want him here and nowhere else’

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Cam Johnson (r.) is expected to get a lot of attention this summer. (John Munson, AP)

Nets star Mikal Bridges said he’ s doing everything to convince restricted free agent Cam Johnson to stay in Brooklyn. “Every time I talk to him it’ s always that,” Bridges said on Saturday at The Vitamin Shoppe in downtown Brooklyn.“ When I text him or talk to him, he knows what’ s on my mind. The Detroit Pistons, for example, are reportedly preparing to extend Johnson an offer...


Originally published at Tribune News Service
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !