Visit my YouTube channel

Miss Manners: I cringe when I picture my dear friend in our house

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Judith Martin

DEAR MISS MANNERS: I have a dear friend who loves to host dinner parties. She has invited me and my husband many times and we greatly appreciate her hospitality. I feel terrible that we have never reciprocated by inviting her and her husband to come to our home for dinner. The truth is that I’m embarrassed by my house. My husband and I make decent money, but we both work in government, so we aren’t rich. Our house is old and tiny, and not in the greatest neighborhood. By contrast, my friend and her husband live in one of the […]


Originally published at Judith Martin, Nicholas Ivor Martin and Jacobina Martin
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !