Visit my YouTube channel

Fred Warner’s American dream: How his desire to grind from a young age created his rise with the 49ers

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA - DECEMBER 19: San Francisco 49ers' Fred Warner (54) celebrates after winning a game against the Atlanta Falcons at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., on Sunday, Dec. 19, 2021. (Shae Hammond/Bay Area News Group)

"I grew up in a melting pot in San Marcos," he said. "A lot of ethnicities -- white, Black, Mexican, Polynesian, Asian, it didn't matter. There were so many different types where I grew up so it was never really a thing. I think that helped me to go out in the world, everywhere I've been. I've been able to learn and grow."


Originally published at Jerry McDonald

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !