Visit my YouTube channel

Steph Curry, LeBron James add another chapter to historic rivalry they hope won’t end

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry (30) smiles at Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James (23) after their NBA game at Chase Center in San Francisco, Calif., on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024. The Los Angeles Lakers defeat the Golden State Warriors 145-144 in double overtime. (Jose Carlos Fajardo/Bay Area News Group)

“It’s something I’ll be able to talk about with my grandkids, talk about me being able to compete with one of the greatest players to ever play the game."


Originally published at Shayna Rubin

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !