Visit my YouTube channel

Dribbling maestro gives Mitty boys a spark in NorCal D-I victory

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



SAN JOSE -- Mitty guard Nathan d'Abreu Noronha (2) passes the ball to Gavin Ripp (10). Archbishop Mitty and Clayton Valley Charter played in a NorCal Division I playoff basketball game on Feb. 29, 2024 at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, Calif. Archbishop Mitty won 48-37. (Joseph Dycus/Bay Area News Group)

CIF NorCal Division I playoffs: Nathan d'Abreu Noronha's creative drives and dishes helps foul-prone Monarchs get past Clayton Valley Charter


Originally published at Joseph Dycus

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !