Visit my YouTube channel

San Francisco panel explores issues facing trans athletes

admin

#USA#BreakingNews#News



A panel of former pro golfer Cheryl Lala-Chávez, political activist Honey Mahogany, runner Cal Calamia and Christina Kahrl as well as moderator Dustin Gardiner (left to right) speak at the SF Pride Human Rights Summit at the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco on June 27, 2024. (Photo by Joseph Dycus/Bay Area News Group)

“I could never, if I wanted to, just be an athlete. I have to beg for my place on the starting line, and sometimes that begging lasts years before I can go there.”


Originally published at Joseph Dycus

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
Visit my YouTube channel

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !